Please follow this procedure to secure a booking:
- Full payment is required to secure your seat. This is not refundable. (We have to book our busses based upon attendance figures and therefore provide payment for these well in advance. Unfortunately this prevents us from being able to refund any tickets)
- Once your payment is concluded, please send a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon the receipt of confirmation, your name will be placed on the specific party`s “Confirmed guest list”. Please ensure that your name is on this guest list. We don’t want any disappointment on the day…
- On the day of the event please bring an ID or a drivers license with the signed indemnity form to receive your ticket (wristband) for the bus. Unfortunately we have to be strict regarding indemnities due to the size of the crowds on our party busses…
- Please thoroughly read through the indemnity form and the “Time Schedule” for the day! This provides details surrounding departure times, venues, schedules, security measures etc!!.
PRICES FOR UPCOMING SHOWS:
Guns ‘n Roses – SOLD OUT
R220 – R300 for Rock On The Lawns – The Cure
Account Name: High Five Entertainers (PTY) Ltd
First National Bank
Account Number: 62708280334
Branch Name: Gezina
Branch Code 250655
GNR – Guns ‘n Roses
RTL – Rock On The Lawns – The Cure
+Your name + Group Name + Contact Number, (Group name if your booking with friends.)
Ex: STHMartinBuds4life for a booking for Seether, for Martin, and the group booked under buds4life (To be seated in the same bus). If you are not in a group, it’s not necessary to provide a group name. If the contact number does not fit in the reference, please add it with the email containing the the proof of payment.
Feel free to contact us if you have any uncertainties or queries.
Please note that we will not be held liable for any unforeseen circumstances regarding traffic or road closures. If the organizers should cancel the event within days of the performance, only 70% of the bus ticket price will be refunded.